Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Unisem: Poised to rally?

Unisem broke above its strong horizontal resistance at RM1.13 this morning. I hesitated a bit because this stock has been quite hard to call just right. In fact, I will be the first to admit that I got it wrong many times. However, the upside breakout of the strong horizontal resistance at RM1.13 could be the start of better days ahead for Unisem.

Based on technical breakout - the recent financial result has been a disappointment - Unisem could be a trading BUY. First target could be RM1.65.


Chart: Unisem's weekly chart as at Apr 8, 2014 (Source: Tradesignum)

Note:
In addition to the disclaimer in the preamble to my blog, I hereby confirm that I do not have any relevant interest in, or any interest in the acquisition or disposal of, Unisem.

1 comment:

diannechai said...

Can i buy unisem at rm1.18?